Newtyne is an IT consultancy and learning solutions provider specialising in data and analytics.
We believe talented people are the key to unlocking the potential of data.
Vision, Mission and Values
Our Vision is to enable leaders to consistently and confidently make sound business decisions, for the benefit of society at large.
Our Mission is to ‘make information work’ by empowering people to drive value using data and analytics.
How Newtyne Works
Solving problems — our managed service Consultancy brings expert knowledge right to the heart of data and analytics projects and programmes, delivering immediate and trustworthy results.
Expanding minds — our accredited Learning Solutions are highly respected and can be tailored to client needs.
Growing talent — our Talent Programmes, Career Change, Newtyne Academy and Professional Qualifications solutions are great for individuals and organisations alike, delivering a verified learning programme that adds value to both learner and business immediately.
- Nurturing our community — we care deeply about our people and the relationships we build.
- Being consistent — we work hard at inspiring trust and at being a ‘steady pair of hands’.
- Demonstrating commitment — we take our responsibilities seriously and we only say ‘yes’ when we can confidently deliver.
- Collaborating with each other and our partners — we believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and in the importance of teamwork.
- Being curious — we are a learning organisation, genuinely open to feedback, so that our people and our business can develop and grow.
Meet the Team
Our team of experts are here to help
We have established relationships and delivered services to clients in both the public and private sector.
We have certifications from some of the leading bodies within the industry, ranging from the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI), EcoVadis, the Living Wage Foundation and the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
Careers at Newtyne
We are always keen to meet enthusiastic, customer-focused people, eager to make a difference and who possess the necessary skills and behaviours required to add value to our clients’ experiences.
We’ve always got lots of great news to shout about. Check out our news section for all the latest announcements including hot tips for SAS, all the latest updates within the industry and when we’re recruiting for our Academy